Further Processing Services
Your customers look to your brand for quality beef, pork and poultry ready-to-eat products. Protect that brand with the best in sanitation protocols and custom equipment, provided with a level of customer care and support that is second to none.
Contact Birko for:
- A team of trained, certified experts – Experienced microbiologists, chemists, technical sales representatives, equipment engineers, and food safety professionals, working directly with you, in your plant, to solve your challenges. HACCP, SQF and BRC certified professionals; you name it, we have them on our team.
- In-plant consultations – Considering a professional, third-party evaluation of your sanitation operations? Contact us for a complimentary “SWAT” review, the most robust sanitation and process assessment available.
- Every detail of your cleaning and sanitation process, from SSOPs and interventions to laundry and wastewater, is analyzed.
- A summary of custom tailored findings and recommendations provided to help you identify and eliminate risks, increase cleaning efficacy, and reduce costs.
- Employee Training – We not only identify best practices, we’ll teach your team to implement and maintain sustainable, documented sanitation procedures to help you achieve complete peace of mind.
- Custom Equipment – Interested in equipment custom crafted for your facility with sanitary design in mind? Designing and building innovative products for over 40 years, Birko’s equipment experts can help you build or upgrade your facility with efficiency, safety and sanitary design in mind.
- Design and build – work with our engineers to design and build equipment specific for your facility. Our engineers understand sanitary design and can help you upgrade your equipment and facility. Interested in learning more about sanitary design?
- Installation – All equipment is delivered, installed and calibrated by our trained and experienced installation team. Typical installation takes place on a weekend so your production schedule isn’t interrupted. And, we’re onsite for start-up to ensure a fully operational line.
- Service – In-plant maintenance and regular replacement of wearable parts are included in our ongoing commitment to the success of your operation. Schedule routine maintenance at four-month, six-month or other regular interval, at times that work for your production schedule. A full and detailed trip report is provided after each visit.
- Support – Need emergency service, special parts, or recommendations for an equipment/chemical combination? We’re just a phone call away.
- Customization – Listeria monocytogenes become resident in your facility? Want more insight into your chemical usage and cleaning protocols and assistance unbundling your sanitation cleaner from your chemical supplier? Every facility is unique. Birko’s food safety specialists and custom equipment engineers can help you build programs that save you money, time and resources.
We are your partner in food safety. In fact, our people and services are why companies choose us and remain loyal customers year after year. Hear what some of our customers are saying about us.