Birko’s Food Safety Consultation Services for Inspected Meat, Poultry and Food Processing Plants
With food safety top-of-mind for industry professionals and consumers alike, it’s crucial to have professional help in meeting HACCP and SSOP standards. Birko provides expertise on food safety for meat, poultry and pork processing, as well as fruit and vegetable processing and brewery applications. Our HACCP-certified food safety consultants provide complete in-plant cleaning, chemical and sanitation audits, as well as assistance with chemical product usage, custom equipment procurement and employee training.
Birko can also assist in the design and application of SSOPs.
For serious situations, Birko’s Technical Representatives are available to visit any meat, poultry or food operation within 24 hours, seven days a week.
We provide food safety consultation services in these areas:
- Plant Sanitation Audits
- SSOPs – Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures
- HACCP Consultation
- Clean in Place (CIP) Applications
- Plant Deodorization
- Water Quality Treatment
- Wastewater Treatment
- Cooling Tower Treatment
- Onsite Chemical Blending Set-Up and Training
- Custom Chemical Formulations
- Chemical Safety Training for Employees
- Bacterial Detection and Remediation Consultation
- Laboratory Analysis for Hide Cure Effectiveness
- Laundry Programs
- Harvest Process Cleaning and Sanitation Programs
- Rendering Plant Consultation